Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Weekly Journal 32

Your worst habit:

       Generally, I tend to have bad coping mechanisms and habits. However, I am trying to replace them with positiveness and mental health. I think my worst habit is blaming myself for everything.     Everything that happens in my life I tend to blame it on me. For example, if something doesn't go as expected, I blame it on me because something must have gone wrong in my organization. If I can't make friends or meet people easily is my fault because I am too shy. If I weigh more, is my fault because I've eaten too much. Despite all of that, I don't really try to remediate it: I don't force myself to speak to people nor eat less.
      Nowadays I am trying not to blame myself for everything and not to blame anyone because some things are no one's fault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment