Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Weekly Journal 28

A favorite possession:

     It may seem too materialistic, but my phone is my favorite possession because of many reasons. Since I am a lover of music, inside my phone I have more than 450 songs that I can listen to wherever and whenever I want. Also, with it, I can locate myself in order not to get lost anywhere. Moreover, with my phone, I can watch multiple movies and series. Not only that, but I also read books or communicate with other people. Furthermore, I use it to make lists of the things I need to do and be more organized. Finally, since I like to write books and stories, inside my notes I write all my ideas and plots. To conclude I want to say that nowadays, having a phone as your favorite possession doesn't mean you're a materialistic person, of course, I appreciate other things like my family, friends or pets, but I don't consider them a possession, so if I have to choose something, it is my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment